Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02073 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,392 (RD$ 163,585) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)