Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02061 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,745 (RD$ 181,718) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)