Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02045 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,765 (RD$ 184,146) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)