Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01982 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,942 (RD$ 198,874) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)