Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02193 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,360 (RD$ 244,453) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)