Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01970 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,224 (RD$ 163,709) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)