Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02001 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,558 (RD$ 177,809) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)