Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,490 (7,700 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)