Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,706 (€4,225) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)