Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,057 (€4,393) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)