Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 950 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,475 (€4,845) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (37 minutes ago)