Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,554 (€6,117) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (33 minutes ago)