Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 955 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,373 (€3,836) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)