Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 CHF / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,706 prices entered by 372 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (42 minutes ago)