Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,728 (€6,323) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)