Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10029 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,330 (Bs 112,967) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)