Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10103 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,964 (Bs 108,527) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)