Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,276 (Bs 180,627,227) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)