Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,303 (COL$12,241,269) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)