Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,465 (COL$13,018,179) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)