Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,026 (COL$8,927,648) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)