Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,597 (COL$13,548,999) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)