Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,439 (COL$13,133,718) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)