Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31190 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,903 (R$ 18,927) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)