Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,299 (€3,815) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)