Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14652 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,930 ($b40,476) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)