Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14499 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,142 ($b42,361) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $12,706 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (32 minutes ago)