Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14696 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,859 ($b39,870) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)