Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14302 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,480 ($b31,322) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)