Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14401 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,754 ($b39,955) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)