Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 902 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26439 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,622 (R$ 13,698) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)