Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28642 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,176 (R$ 14,581) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)