Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,216 ($12,130) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)