Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,075 ($8,226) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)