Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20700 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,601 (12,564TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)