Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,753 (﷼ 190,383,670) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)