Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,722 (﷼ 203,973,343) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)