Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,323 (﷼ 140,766,678) in Sanandaj.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)