Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,662 (﷼ 152,109,154) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)