Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,649 (€7,018) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (23 minutes ago)