Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,834 (€4,280) in San Sebastian.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)