Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,295 ($6,287) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)