Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04154 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,741 (L 114,130) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)