Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04214 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,144 (L 74,601) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)