Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05203 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,003 (Mex$ 96,168) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)