Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05273 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,388 (Mex$ 121,152) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)