Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05289 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,141 (Mex$ 116,108) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)