Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04695 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,480 (ARS $52,819) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)