Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06356 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,948 (ARS $93,585) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)