Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05660 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,762 (ARS $66,453) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (about 1 hour ago)