Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06367 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,229 (ARS $97,827) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)