Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02639 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,574 (ARS $97,537) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)