Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,891 (Mex$ 83,560) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)