Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04906 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,885 (Mex$ 79,180) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)