Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05155 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,224 (Mex$ 62,543) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)