Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05251 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,967 (Mex$ 56,505) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)