Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01880 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,489 (Php398,447) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)