Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01970 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,233 (Php519,306) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)