Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05199 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,359 (Mex$ 199,233) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)