Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05289 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,398 (Mex$ 196,611) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)