Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02659 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,304 (ARS $86,640) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)