Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04720 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,629 (ARS $76,870) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)