Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06018 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,250 (ARS $120,486) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)