Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,660 ($6,677) in San Antonio, California.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)