Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,173 (40,593,906 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)