Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,992 (34,076,879 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)