Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,001 (66,635,822 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)