Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,708 (RD$ 189,872) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)