Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31632 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,647 (R$ 17,853) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)