Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05196 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,765 (Mex$ 53,214) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (18 minutes ago)