Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,713 ($6,756) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)