Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CHF / IDR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,401 (Rp 48,497,028) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)