Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,398 (﷼ 1,706) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)