Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 CHF / OMR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,740 (﷼ 2,633) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)