Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02887 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,139 (178,008 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)