Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03106 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,378 (140,950 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)