Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 11% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,355 ($7,302) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)