Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 13% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,102 ($7,132) in Saipan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)