Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,937 ($11,987) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)