Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 10% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,986 ($9,059) in Saipan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)