Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,743 (€8,160) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)