Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,994 (6,959 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)