Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,042 (11,479 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)