Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,116 (7,075 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)