Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,837 (11,221 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)