Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,559 (7,771 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)