Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,002 (€4,402) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)