Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.990 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,455 ($8,539) in Road Town.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)