Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,814 ($10,844) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)