Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 5% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 15,450 ($15,593) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)