Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,051 ($12,119) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)