Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,947 ($10,049) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)