Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 15,815 ($16,249) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)