Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,067 ($12,186) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)