Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,405 ($4,791) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)