Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04068 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,749 (ARS $116,733) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)