Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,999 (1,327,086 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)