Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,099 (1,365,101 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)