Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,026 (1,108,343 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)