Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,009 (1,033,880 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)