Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07401 CHF / ZAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,180 (R 97,009) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)