Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14248 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,216 ($b36,611) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (35 minutes ago)