Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,535 (€7,075) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)