Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05176 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,708 (Mex$ 52,321) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)