Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14405 CHF / DKK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 12% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,325 (kr99,443) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)