Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,807 (CH$3,283,081) in Rancagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)