Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27594 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,034 (25,490 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)