Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26800 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,245 (23,301 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)