Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27789 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,554 (23,586 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)