Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27977 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,119 (25,445 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)